GVS Provide Passport Services
We ensure proper passport documentation and quick & hassle-free processing of all Indian passport services
The service encompasses a golden opportunity for those looking forward to complete their documentation for obtaining a New Passport, Passport Renewal or Emigration Clearance work thereby reducing loss of precious time and effort standing in long queues at the passport office for enquiry.
Getting your India passport done through the online passport agents at GVS Internationals, also comes as an advantage to all working individuals or those into business, who have leave restrictions, housewives, school/college going children and a real benefit for senior citizens or minor kids who need assistance at every step. Getting an online passport appointment done is now compulsory; however it depends on the traffic of applicants.
At GVS Internationals, we provide complete Assistance for the following activities in Indian Passport Services:
- Issuing new Indian passport
- Renewal of Indian passport
- Indian passport formalities
- Indian passport documentation
- Child passport services
- Online passport appointment
- Online passport formalities
- Online passport documentation
Our online passport service includes complete guidance, preparing your Indian passport documentation online, scheduling your online passport appointment with Passport Seva Kendra for your bio-metrics, etc.
A) DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FRESH INDIAN PASSPORT OR RENEWAL OF INDIAN PASSPORT. PROOF OF BIRTH (Any one of the following documents).
- Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate (Any one)
- Birth Affidavit (only for applicants above 60 years of age if Birth Certificate / Leaving Certificate is not available). PROOF OF RESIDENCE (Any two of the following residential proof's).
- Ration card
- Election Card
- Aadhar Card
- Updated Bank Pass Book (operational for atleast 1 yr with photograph pasted on passbook)
- Letter from a reputed firm with permanent or present address
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Civil Marriage Certificate or Marriage Affidavit along with joint photograph.
- Identity Certificate (Annexure "B").
- No Objection Certificate (Annexure "M").
- Click here for details.
B) DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MINOR CHILD PROOF OF BIRTH
- Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate (Any one).
- Parents original passports.
- Any Two Proof's of Residence mentioned above of the child or parents.
C) DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EMIGRATION CHECK NOT REQUIRED (ECNR)
- SSC passing cum marksheet and School Leaving certificate / School ID Card. OR
- Twelfth passing cum marksheet and College Leaving certificate / School ID Card. OR
- Convocation Certificate and final year marksheet. (If graduate)
Note: General Public is hereby informed that M/s. GVS Internationals provides complete assistance in documentation and online application for obtaining Indian Passport. Every applicant has to personally visit the Regional passport office for Bio-metrics and photograph along with original documents for verification. Indian Passport is issued only by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.